It can be an intimidating housing market out there, but we’re here to help with guides to our new build homes – no scary renovations or hidden costs required. This month we’ll be taking a step into our spectacular Byron house type. If you’d like to know what it’s like to live in one, we’ll be showing you how our customers are enjoying that new home feeling, as well!

We’re a five-star builder, and our developments can be found all across the country. If you fall in love with the Byron, but are worried about location, this design is available in several of our stunning developments. There might be more than one option for your move!

Stepping Inside

The Byron is a handsome, semi-detached home with 3 bedrooms and 2 cosy floors, perfect for first-time buyers and young families. Like most of our homes, the Byron comes equipped with its own quaint garden with which to indulge your outdoor design dreams!

Garden at the Bloor Homes Byron house type.

Stepping into a welcoming hallway, you’ll discover a comfortable lounge that makes excellent use of the ground floor’s space, while just through the door is a stylish, open-plan kitchen & dining area. If you’re cooking up a storm, contemporary Symphony fittings make family meal nights a breeze. For breakfasts, there’s plenty of space to sit around the table and enjoy the light flooding in through the French doors to the garden.

Upstairs is a stylish landing to your 3 bedrooms and a sleek, modern bathroom, complete with a relaxing tub to sink into and pamper off the workday. The particularly spacious Bedroom 1 also enjoys its very own en suite with an energising morning shower close at hand. Bedroom 3 is the perfect size to be turned into a home office or a nursery, with additional storage space in the form of a useful cupboard.

Making clever use of its space and enjoying our contemporary standards, the Byron is an ideal first or next step on the property ladder. Plus, with modern design principles in mind, the Byron doesn’t need renovations – all we need is some happy homeowners and it’ll be just right! Speaking of…

What Our Homeowners Love

We don’t want you to only take our word for it – so we’ll let our wonderful Bloor community take over!

“The layout is perfect and it’s the perfect size for me and my partner. So happy with our home!” @victoriaplum_

“The kitchen is so light, bright and spacious! Perfect for a young family” @ninasimoneclarke

“I do adore our little home. I’m so proud of us and thankful this is our first home!” @number19bloor

“Feeling like a kid at Christmas every time we go to see the house, I can’t believe in 2 months this will be ours!” @littlehouseonharrierway

“Had a couple of productive Saturdays painting the living room. Feels so cosy!” @upintheclouds13

Your First & Future Home?

With such glowing reviews, we’re very proud of our Bloor homes – you’re welcome to take a virtual look around yourself. We recommend starting here at our spectacular development, Buckton Fields.

Whether you’d like to find the house type closest to your ideal area or browse for something else to suit your needs, we’re here for you. Visit our website to discover your next home, we’re still available for enquiries or safe 1-2-1 appointments!